1. GENERAL GUIDELINES
These are Azusa-Iot’s (“Azusa-Iot”, “we” or “our”) General guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the Azusa-Iot website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Azusa-Iot Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us page.
- Returns for refund may be subject to a restocking fee.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to Azusa-Iot within 30 days regardless of the individual return policy.
- Products that are received by Azusa-Iot in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Azusa-Iot
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product. Refund returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be rejected.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please contact us within 3 days, after that it would not be considered a return.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
2. STANDARD RETURN POLICY
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
This is our Standard Return Policy. Items covered by this policy (those products for which Azusa-Iot states “This item may be returned for a replacement or refund within 30 days only”) must be returned to Azusa-Iot within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply.
Azusa-Iot does NOT charge restocking fees for returns of defective products. If you have received the wrong product or it doesn’t match what was shown on our site or we have made some other shipping error, there will be NO restocking fee and NO charge for a return label, provided the item is within its return policy period.
A. Restocking fees
If you use the return online portal found here to process your return within the item’s return policy period, you will receive a prepaid return label at no charge and a full refund to the original form of payment for the following items:
- Defective items (no fault of customer).
- Unopened items returned in the original condition as shipped.
- Wrong item shipped or item does not match what was shown on the Newegg website.
B. Partial refunds
You may receive a partial refund to the original form of payment for the items listed below.
- Non-defective items that are returned opened and within the item’s return policy period.
- Non-defective special orders or custom-built items within the return policy period.
5. RETURN ITEM
All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Azusa-Iot Customer Service through any of the methods provided on our Contact Us page.
A. Return Address
Attn: Return Department
17990 Ajax Cir
City of Industry, CA 91748
B. Return an Item in Person
You may return an item to our Returns Department at our warehouse. Our Returns Department is located on 17990 E. Ajax Cir, City of Industry, CA 91748.
6. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Azusa-Iot reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Azusa-Iot can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
A. Defective or Damaged Items
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model.
Please allow 3-5 business days for mail-in exchanges to be processed.
C. Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
Please note: we can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
D. Limited Liability
Azusa-Iot is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise. Azusa-Iot is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only. Also, claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.