Products sold on Azusa-Iot are generally covered by both Azusa-Iot’s return policy and the product manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty does not cover physically damaged merchandise. All warranty are required to have a RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
1. PRODUCT CONDITION GRADING
We source our products form a range of suppliers including manufacturers, distributors, leasing companies and brokers. The condition of the products that we purchase can vary from “new” to “not fit for resale”, and every item that we sell goes through a grading process before we make it available for sale; below are the grades under which we sell product and a brief explanation.
- New – A brand new item in original sealed packaging.
- New Open Box (Reboxed) – An item that is unused, the packaging may have been opened to check the contents or the item may have been repacked due to damaged original packaging.
- New Other – An Item that is unused. It may not be in original packaging, but is still new.
- Manufacturer Refurbished – A pre-owned item that has been fully tested, cleaned and returned to factory defaults where applicable.
- Azusa-Iot Refurbished – A pre-owned item that has been fully tested, cleaned and returned to factory defaults where applicable.
- Pre-Owned – An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used.
Some of our products are cancelled or returned orders, and as such may have older / previous evidence of shipping labels on the original packaging. All refurbished items are re-packed into new custom designed packaging suitable for shipping.
Due to the various channels from which we source product, they can carry a range of warranty options; there is sometimes the balance of a manufacturers warranty and some manufacturers will not transfer warranty on all equipment. Just because a product is described as new does not mean that it will have a manufacturers warranty or support, you should check the warranty on all products meets your expectations. You can be assured that all the products that we sell will be supported by a minimum warranty provided by Azusa-Iot.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty – Manufacturer’s warranty as described in product description. Different manufacturers have different warranty timescales, please read the product description and the manufacturer’s websites for full details of support.
- Azusa-Iot Warranty – 90 days parts and labour, return to base warranty provided by Azusa-Iot.