The Republic of Gamers Swift PG348Q 34″ 21:9 Curved Ultra-Wide G-Sync IPS Monitor from Asus features a curved, ultra-wide display that’s suitable for both work and play. For work and multitasking purposes, an ultra-wide display lets you have multiple windows side by side, or one large window where you can see all the details. On the other hand, gaming on this display will feel more immersive as the curved sides wrap around your field of view, putting you right in the middle of the action.
With a 3440 x 1440 QHD resolution, the Swift PG348Q provides you with crisp and clear pictures. It is constructed with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel that has wide viewing angles and immersive colors. Combined with a 1000:1 static contrast ratio, 300 cd/m² brightness rating, 10-bit color support, and a 5 ms response time, you’ll be able to enjoy vivid, lag-free content reproduction with darker blacks and brighter bright colors.
Furthermore, this monitor supports NVIDIA G-Sync technology through DisplayPort, which synchronizes your graphics card with the display to output content at variable refresh rates, eliminating screen stuttering and tearing. It also has four USB 3.0 Type-A ports so you can connect peripherals and mobile devices. Connect this display to your system via DisplayPort or HDMI, then tilt, swivel, and adjust its height to your viewing preference. Otherwise, you can install a different mount or stand using the VESA mounting pattern holes on the back.
Curved, Ultra-Wide Display
Frameless Edge Design
Ultra-Low Blue Light Technology
ASUS Ultra-low Blue Light technology filters blue light to protect your eyes. You can easily access and select four different filter settings onscreen through the 5-way joystick.
- Level 1 – Web Browsing
- Level 2 – Video Viewing
- Level 3 – Reading
- Level 4 – Dark Room
Smart Air Vent Design
Fast 100 Hz Refresh Rate
ASUS GamePlus technology offers a few features to enhance your gameplay.
- Crosshair – Choose between four persistent crosshairs and fine tune its position for pinpoint accuracy even if the game doesn’t have its own crosshairs or sights.
- Timer – Keep track of recurring drops, respawns, and other time-based events with the on-screen timer. You can also move it anywhere on the screen so it doesn’t interfere with the in-game HUD.
- FPS Counter – Check how many frames are being drawn by the display. This can be used to evaluate the performance impact of different graphical settings and system configurations so you can fine-tune the balance between visuals and performance. The FPS counter can be activated while G-SYNC is on.
ASUS GameVisual Technology offers six preset display modes to optimize visuals for different types of content.
- RTS/RPG – Enhances color saturation and contrast sharpness to give you better, brighter colors and detailed visuals for real-time strategy (RTS) or RPG games.
- FPS – High contrast settings enhance the visibility even in dark scenes so you can clearly see your enemies.
- sRGB – For viewing photos and graphics online.
- Scenery – Provides a greater brightness range and introduces more contrast gradations. It tweaks color saturation for greens and blues, making it suitable for viewing photos and videos with scenery.
- Racing – Reduces input lag, making it suitable for racing games when G-SYNC is on.
- Cinema – Enhances contrast and color saturation for lively, vivid visuals suitable for viewing movies.
- Trace Free Technology
- Color Temperature Selection: 4 modes
- HDCP Support